- To raise awareness about postnatal depression through education.
- To break shame and stigma.
- To encourage help seeking.
- To evoke conversations around postnatal depression over a cup of tea with loved ones.
- To reinvent how knowledge is shared and stories are told.
- To foster community through regularly held events and workshops.
- To raise funds for perinatal mental health charities.
- To promote self care and mental wellness.
- To put people at the centre of everything we do.
Our work is guided by our beliefs:
- Creating events and workshops with warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome.
- Acting with courage and bravery.
- Being present, connecting with transparency, dignity and respect.
- Bringing the passion in everything we do – we have a fire in our belly to change the face of postnatal depression.
- To remain curious – excited to learn and try new things.
- We remain optimistic about lowering the statistics of postnatal depression.
- Finally….. to have fun!